Iowa Traction Railway
Iowa Traction #54 parked on the IC&E interchange with a cut of cars for AGP.
Iowa Traction #54 was built in 1923 by Baldwin-Westinghouse.
IATR #54 in Mason City, IA.
Engines #54 and #60 ready to go to work in Mason City, IA.
IATR #54 clears the switch and road crossing while IATR #60 waits to take cars to the Union Pacific interchange track.
Iowa Traction #51 sitting at the shops in Emery, IA. It was built by Baldwin-Westinghouse in 1921.
Iowa Traction #50 sits in a maze of tracks and catanery outside the Emery shops. It was built in 1920 by Baldwin-Westinghouse.
Iowa Traction #54 making a switch move in Mason City, IA